The United States is expensive! (Obvious statement, right?)
Goods and services are expensive, higher education is expensive, housing is costly, technology is expensive, taxes are costly, and the list goes on.
American businesses often struggle to reduce costs wherever they can, as they simultaneously fight to improve their products’ or services’ quality and sales. One of the most popular approaches is outsourcing call center operations and other business process outsourcing (BPO) services. By outsourcing these types of tasks, the business can redirect its focus on what is essential.
However, the U.S. is expensive, and thus, domestic labor is costly.
This is why an increasing number of American businesses choose to outsource their telemarketing services and other BPO projects to nearshore call centers. A nearshore call center is a non-domestic business that provides BPO solutions near your business’s country. (In contrast, an offshore call center means it is located in another part of the world.)
Latin America has blossomed into the world’s next outsourcing powerhouse, with Chile, Brazil, and Mexico competing directly with India, the Philippians, and other outsourcing giants in Asia.
Mexico is quickly pushing itself to the forefront of the outsourced BPO solutions industry due to the country’s long list of unique benefits.
As the 10th most populated country globally, it’s important to remember that Mexico has an enormous labor pool. And since Mexico is a world leader for computer science graduates, the government also has an abundance of educated customer service and IT professionals. But there are many more reasons to utilize nearshore call centers in Mexico.
Here are the top 10 reasons to outsource your call center operations to Mexico:
- Competitive rates: Nearshore call centers offer lower costs than similar businesses in the U.S. because office space, labor, utilities, and other costs are dramatically less in Mexico compared to the U.S.
- Same time zone: One of the best things about nearshore call centers is the sharing of time zones. Mexico has the same time zones as the U.S., so Mexico is working when you’re working.
- Proximity to the U.S.: The world is gigantic! The fact that Mexico is one of the U.S.’s only two neighbors gives it a colossal advantage. How comfortable would you be hiring and trusting a business on the other side of the world that you’ve never visited or can only visit once a year? Visiting Mexico is much more comfortable, faster, less inconvenient, and less expensive than traveling to the other side of the world for offshore call center locations.
- American-quality customer service: When it comes to our nearshore call center, NextDoor Solutions, our services are incredibly high-quality and meet Americans’ standards for telemarketing services and BPO solutions. Additionally, many of our employees were educated in the U.S.
- 100% bilingual employees with an American accent: American consumers are often frustrated with the language barrier with offshore call centers. At NextDoor Solutions, most of our employees were raised in the U.S. or went to college there. Our employees are 100 percent bilingual (in both Spanish and American English) and speak with an American accent.
- Employees know American slang, idioms, and culture: Our employees are almost as American as Americans. Many of our employees grew up in America before moving back to their home country, so they are well versed in American slang, idioms, and other sayings, as well as American culture and traditions.
- Easier than hiring an in-house team: Most businesses don’t have the resources to hire, train, and manage one or multiple teams for effective BPO solutions, especially for telemarketing services, which require many hours. Take advantage of the resources nearshore call centers already have by choosing to outsource.
- Streamline processes: Nearshore call centers, like NextDoor Solutions, are set up to streamline processes to perform as efficiently and quickly as possible. These automated processes for call center operations and BPO solutions are also beneficial because they obliterate the possibility of human error.
- Excellent infrastructure and software: Being a world leader for IT graduates and sharing a border with the U.S., you can safely bet that Mexican businesses, like NextDoor Solutions, have access to some of the most advanced, trustworthy software and infrastructure available on the market.
- The world’s best work ethic: Mexicans are known for their hard work ethic and excellent hospitality skills. More and more businesses are looking to make fair use of the Mexican workforce’s high ambitions and perseverance.
Are you shopping for cost-effective telemarketing services to increase your company’s reach and maximize sales? Are you interested in outsourcing call center operations?
What are you waiting for? Choose NextDoor Solutions as your trusted nearshore call center and BPO solution provider. We are conveniently located next to the U.S. border in Tijuana, Mexico, and only hire fully bilingual employees. If you have questions about our services or our advantages, please contact us immediately, because we’d love to talk to you!
Call us: 1 (619) 400-4177 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org