The United States is expensive! (Obvious statement, right?)
Goods and services are expensive, higher education is expensive, housing is expensive, technology is expensive, taxes are expensive, and the list goes on.
American businesses often struggle to reduce costs wherever they can, as they simultaneously fight to improve their products’ or services’ quality and sales. One of the most popular approaches is to outsource call center operations and other business process outsourcing (BPO) services. By outsourcing these types of tasks, the business can redirect their focus on what is important.
However, the U.S. is expensive, and thus, domestic labor is expensive.
This is why an increasing number of American businesses choose to outsource their telemarketing services and other BPO projects to nearshore call centers. A nearshore call center is a non-domestic business that provides BPO solutions in close proximity to your business’s country. (In contrast, an offshore call center means it is located in another part of the world.)
Latin America has blossomed into the world’s next outsourcing powerhouse, with Chile, Brazil and Mexico competing directly with India, the Philippians and other outsourcing giants in Asia.
Mexico is quickly pushing itself to the forefront of the outsourced BPO solutions industry, due to the country’s long list of unique benefits.
As the 10th most populated country in the world, it’s important to remember that Mexico has an enormous labor pool. And since Mexico is a world leader for computer science graduates, the country also has an abundance of educated customer service and IT professionals. But there are many more reasons to utilize nearshore call centers in Mexico.
Here are the top 10 reasons to outsource your call center operations to Mexico:
- Competitive rates: Nearshore call centers offer lower costs than similar businesses in the U.S., because office space, labor, utilities and other costs are dramatically less in Mexico, compared to the U.S.
- Same time zone: One of the best things about nearshore call centers is the sharing of time zones. Mexico has the same time zones as the U.S., so when you’re working, Mexico is working.
- Close proximity to the U.S.: The world is gigantic! The fact that Mexico is one of the U.S.’s only two neighbors gives it a colossal advantage. How comfortable would you be hiring and trusting a business on the other side of the world that you’ve never visited or can only visit once a year? Visiting Mexico is much easier, faster, less inconvenient and less expensive than traveling to the other side of the world for offshore call center locations.
- American-quality customer service: When it comes to our nearshore call center, NextDoor Solutions, our services are extremely high-quality and meet Americans’ standards for telemarketing services and BPO solutions. Additionally, many of our employees were educated in the U.S.
- 100% bilingual employees with native American accent: American consumers are often frustrated with the language barrier that comes with offshore call centers. At NextDoor Solutions, most of our employees were raised in the U.S. or went to college there. All of our employees are 100 percent bilingual (in both Spanish and American English) and speak with a native American accent.
- Employees know American slang, idioms and culture: Our employees are practically as American as Americans. Many of our employees grew up in America before moving back to their home country, so they are well versed in American slang, idioms and other sayings, as well as American culture and traditions.
- Easier than hiring an in-house team: Most businesses don’t have the resources to hire, train and manage one or multiple teams for effective BPO solutions, especially for telemarketing services, which requires many hours. Take advantage of the resources nearshore call centers already have by choosing to outsource.
- Streamline processes: Nearshore call centers, like NextDoor Solutions, are setup to streamline processes, so that they are performed as efficiently and quickly as possible. These types of automated processes for call center operations and BPO solutions are also beneficial, because they obliterate the possibility of human error.
- Excellent infrastructure and software: Being a world leader for IT graduates and sharing a border with the U.S., you can safely bet that Mexican businesses, like NextDoor Solutions, have access to some of the most advanced, trustworthy software and infrastructure available on the market.
- The world’s best work ethic: Mexicans are known for their hard work ethic and excellent hospitality skills. More and more businesses are looking to make good use of the Mexican workforce’s high ambitions and perseverance.
Are you shopping for cost-effective telemarketing services to increase your company’s reach and maximize sales? Are you interested in outsourcing call center operations?
What are you waiting for? Choose NextDoor Solutions as your trusted nearshore call center and BPO solution provider. We are conveniently located next to the U.S. border in Tijuana, Mexico, and only hire fully bilingual employees. If you have questions about our services or our advantages, please contact us immediately, because we’d love to talk to you!
Call us: 1 (619) 400-4177 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org