Call centers in Mexico have become a beneficial element for American businesses by increasing competitiveness through BPO services, such as customer support, direct sales and mass communication.
The quality of support that a call center can provide is one of the main reasons to invest in this type of information and communication technology (ICT). The following are advantages that these call center services bring to the table:
- Cost reduction. Call centers in Mexico have minimized expenses, such as operational personnel, infrastructure and even physical space.
- Flexibility and the possibility to operate at a greater scale. It allows to schedule the personnel efficiently according to the call volume, which varies depending on the type of business or needs of the company; regarding to scale, a call center has the capacity to face large campaigns or attend a crisis rapidly.
- Multichannel. As technology has evolved, so have the mass communication methods and to be at the leading edge of telephone assistance it is important to provide a text messaging service (SMS) or chat.
- Big Data collection and analysis. Strategic information obtained from the customers is key, because it can be used for marketing campaigns, to improve its processes or as a determining factor to know where the market is heading. BPO services provided by call center companies collect this important data.
- Availability. Call center services that are provided quickly and seamlessly is also in demand. This represents a challenge for most businesses, but call centers in Mexico supply the solution.
In that sense, few call center service companies have been able to consolidate themselves within this industry the way NextDoor Solutions has, receiving up to 1.2 million calls monthly and processing over 62 million calls every year.
The latter is possible thanks to the work of 5,600 collaborators that are part of this company, making it one of the best call centers in Mexico to provide BPO services for American companies.